Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages that record your preferences.
During the registration process
These cookies will hold information collected during your registration and will allow us to recognise you as a customer and provide you with the services you require. We may also use this data to better understand your interests while online and to enhance your visits to our website.
On our website
- A 'session-based' cookie that is allocated to your computer only for the duration of your visit to our web site which helps you to move around the web site faster and, if you're a registered customer, it allows us to give you information that is more relevant to you. This cookie automatically expires when you close down your browser.
- A 'persistent' cookie. These cookies will remain on your computer for a period of time set for each cookie.
This cookie allows us to:
- Better understand your preferences so as to offer you more relevant promotional offers
- Identify your preferences when customizing content or functionality for you
- Confirm you are a registered user and save your login details when accessing certain services on our website
- Collect statistics on the use of our services
How can I refuse or opt out of cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PartyPoker.net website.
If you wish to block cookies, please follow the relevant link below for instructions:
Have Questions? Contact us 24/7 at info@PartyPoker.net