The Betting Rules:
- Minimum raise: The raise amount must be at least as much as the previous bet or raise in the same round. For example, if the first player to act bets 100 (value in chips), then the second player must raise a minimum of 100 (total bet of 200 in chips).
- Maximum eligible raise: The size of your stack (your chips on the table)
When playing on PartyPoker.net, you can use three betting methods:
- Bet button: Just like in a Limit Poker Game, you can click the bet button, which will display the minimum amount you can bet or raise.
- Bet box: The bet box is a text box that allows you to type in the exact value of chips you want to bet or raise. Once you have entered the value of chips to bet or raise, the bet button will reflect this value. Then click the bet button and your bet will be placed.
- Slider: Use your mouse to move the slider and increase or decrease the number of chips you want to bet or raise. As you slide, the bet value will be reflected on the bet button. When you find the value you want to bet or raise, simply click the bet button and your bet will be made.
At each No Limit table, there is a maximum buy-in amount. PartyPoker.net currently has three different maximum buy-in amounts of 25, 50 and 100 (value in chips) so that all players have an opportunity to be competitive at No–Limit.